Tuesday, June 2, 2009

People ask me if it’s true.



I get asked how I know about Connor Ranch. Well from experience I tell them, you see when I lived at west & midway houses it was my lowest point in my life. Not from the grips of my addiction, no it was from the horrible treatment I received from Dr Mike. He humiliated me, and mentally tormented me, received injuries on his boating trips. The list goes on. But I want to talk about the helpless people who really needed someone to help them. Those who didn't have a clue about the true evil within Mike Nielsen. I remember a woman who was at the Huntington house and really suffered, and it truly broke my heart how he punished and tortured her and made her an example at house meetings. Mike has been the worst experience of my life he has taken pride in watching me fail time and time again. And as I said before he laughs at everyone and counts the money he makes. Only now that I have disconnected from him entirely that I am truly sober, and have been for 3 years. Mike was not the answer, he was the downfall. Ask me if it's true and I will tell you resoundingly YES. I know the real Mike trust me. And no one knows better than me.

Ask yourself does he look sincere in the photo, or glad to make money from your grief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have experienced ALL OF THE ABOVE
and then some! however, I think its Proactive to gain "proof" such as photo's of expired licenses...

Parents being Proactive and researching the director, researching the "staff" researching all of the facilities... Making unannounced visits etc...

If you inundate the "system" that controls "Rehab Centers" you will get a response. The problem is this; Michael is used to kids, or dope heads, addicts etc... also he's from the "streets" so he's a survivor who knows how to get what he needs to survive, and that includes... psychologically speaking he's still in the "homeless" mentality ( every Man for himself). I am not making excuses, just trying to rationalise, so that when you do make a concerted effort instead of thinly veiled threats of suits etc... you will know what and who and how to deal with him.
There are a plethora of things....
#1. who's dispensing Meds?
#2.Are they an RN? are they Medically Liable?
#3. how are the patients treated? ( detox)
one cocktail does not fit all; if discomfort is expressed is it addressed?

Last but not least...PAY BY CREDIT CARD! that way you can dispute the charges... if you get kicked out...

also demand a copy of any and all documents you signed!

Thats a bit all for now...But I was a witness, and choose to not be a victim.

Concerned Addict said...

I heard he used this money and bought a new bought along with this new website: www.orangecountytreatment.com

How does he do it? By treating us like shit! I hope he sinks with the boat!